Financial Support And Employee Volunteers
A community is more than a place where we work or operate. It’s also the place where we live; it is our home. As such, we are committed to nurturing and growing our communities. We provide financial assistance and encourage employee volunteers to support organizations that improve lives in Cowlitz County.
Some recent highlights include:
Lower Columbia School Gardens
Our Natural Choice Copy paper team has partnered with Lower Columbia School Gardens to support their efforts in cultivating the values of lifelong learning, sustainability, health, and community. Each ream of paper sold supports this program.
We have collected and donated 100 coats and 8,000 diapers for needy families in our community.
During the Christmas season, we support the Angel Tree program. Throughout the year, we provide food donations.
NORPAC employees partner with the United Way through voluntary payroll deductions and as volunteers for United Way's Annual Day of Caring.
American Red Cross
We conduct quarterly blood drives onsite. Last year, NORPAC employees donated 500 pints of blood.
We support Goodwill's intern program. There are 15 Goodwill interns currently working at NORPAC!
Other Organizations We Support Include:
- American Cancer Society, Relay for Life
- Bonneville Power Administration Customer Collaborative
- Community Home Health & Hospice
- Cowlitz County Economic Development Council
- Cowlitz County PUD Electric Rate Advisory Committee
- Kelso Longview Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Tomorrow
- Lower Columbia College
- Lower Columbia Transportation Association
- Northwest River Partners
- Southwest Washington Economic Development Council
- St. Vincent de Paul
- Washington Pulp & Paper Foundation